Cancer happens when cells grow uncontrollably and cause damage to tissue. Oral cancer looks like a mouth sore that doesn’t leave. If not diagnosed and treated early, oral cancer can be deadly.
What Are Symptoms Of Oral Cancer?
- A sore on the mouth that is not healing
- A white or reddish area inside your mouth
- A growth inside your mouth
- Pain in your mouth
- Pain in your ear
- Having trouble swallowing
- Teeth that are loose
How Can I Prevent Oral Cancer?
- Cut Tobacco Use – Do not use tobacco or stop immediately if you are currently using
- Cut Alcohol Use – Stop or reduce alcohol consumption
- Protect Your Lips – Protect your lips from excess sun exposure by using sunblock
- Regular Dental Visits – While visiting your dentist, ask your doctor to perform an oral cancer screening
About Us: At the Las Vegas Smile Center, we believe that proper Dental Care begins with you, the patient. We have consistently been rated as one of the best Las Vegas dentist and as one of the best Las Vegas dentists, we take pride in our ability to deliver an amazing experience to our patients.
If you are ready for your oral cancer screening our are suffering from any dental health issues contact us today to schedule your appointment.