During these unprecedented times, we are taking new precautions to ensure the safety of our patients and our team.
Updated Safety Procedures:
- When confirming or scheduling our front desk team will remind patients that there will be added safety protocols during their visit.
- There will be up to 2 patients allowed in the waiting room at a time. All others must wait in their vehicle.
- Our patients must bring a protective mask and wear it at all times while in the office.
- Our patients must sanitize their hands upon arrival.
- Our patients will rinse their mouth with mouthwash upon arrival.
- Our patients will have their temperature taken upon arrival to ensure they do not have a fever.
- Our patients will be given sanitized pens and clipboards to fill out their paperwork.
- Our front office staff will be wearing protective masks and disinfecting all surfaces in their work area.
- Our patients will be taken to a treatment room that hasn’t been used in at least 30 mins has had the air ozonated. (no patient will go in immediately after treatment room use)
- Our treatment rooms are disinfected and the air is ozonated after each use.
- Our staff members will change protective gear after seeing each patient.
- We will be introducing aerosol extractors by mid-May to reduce the spread of airborne pathogens.
- We will be isolating each treatment room with plastic treating so viruses do not spread in the office.
- Our doctors will be performing limited procedures in accordance with Governor Sisolak’s latest directives.